The AC Cobra, sold as the Shelby Cobra in the United States of America, is an Anglo-American sports car with a Ford V8 engine, produced intermittently in both the UK and United States of America since 1962.
The Ford GT is an American mid-engine two-seater sports car manufactured and marketed by Ford for model year 2005 in conjunction with the company’s 2003 centenary — and again in redesigned form for model year 2017. The GT recalls Ford’s historically significant GT40, consecutive four-time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans (1966-1969), including a 1-2-3 finish in 1966.
Pretoria Old Motors Club was established in 1966. The first POMC – CARS in the PARK was held in 1980 at the POMC Club grounds in Keuning Street Silverton. Nine cars of POMC club members were displayed. From 1982, other clubs were also invited to display their vehicles. By 2005 more than 80 clubs displayed about 2000 vehicles and the POMC grounds became too small to accommodate any further growth. After investigation it was decided to move the event in 2006 to the Zwartkops Race Track.
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
Feb 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29