Held On Till May is a post pop-punk band from Pretoria, South Africa, est 2015. With a band name inspired by the iconic Pierce The Veil, and originating from a country with an almost none existent alternative music scene, the bar has never been raised higher for these 4 guys.
Images for the Crossroads Equestrian Center launch will be added soon! Watch this space!
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
- Amazing Winners of the 2018 Siena International Photo Awards