The AC Cobra, sold as the Shelby Cobra in the United States of America, is an Anglo-American sports car with a Ford V8 engine, produced intermittently in both the UK and United States of America since 1962.
Known in early 1957 as Duntov Chevy’s or simply Black and White’s they dominated A/Stock drag racing. The term Black Widow was first applied to a few 1957 Chevy 150 black and whites that SEDCO built for NASCAR competition. The Super Stock Chevy term for NHRA SEDCO built cars soon gave way to the NASCAR term Black Widow for all the black and whites.
Jacaranda City is the perfect place to explore, and Hard Rock Cafe Pretoria is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day of adventures. Just as Pretoria is known as a vision in purple due to Jacaranda’s plentiful blossoms, Hard Rock Cafe is known for its hot and flavorsome cuisine and rock star style. Even rock stars need to dial it down a notch, and there isn’t a better setting in town to take it easy than our Pretoria cafe.
Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. (FIAT, Italian: Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, lit. ‘Italian Automobiles Factory, Turin’), is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy, a subsidiary of FCA Italy S.p.A. which is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. was formed in January 2007 when Fiat reorganized its automobile business, and traces its history back to 1899 when the first Fiat automobile was produced.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
Oct 2019 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31