The AC Cobra, sold as the Shelby Cobra in the United States of America, is an Anglo-American sports car with a Ford V8 engine, produced intermittently in both the UK and United States of America since 1962.
Fort Klapperkop was the third fort erected before the outbreak of the Anglo-Boer War (1899–1902) to protect Pretoria. It has been restored with historical accuracy and arranged as a museum, with permanent exhibitions of Anglo-Boer War objects and furniture. The fort has the following rooms: Ammunitie, Hospitaal, Keuken, Machine, Telegraaf, Stal and Manschappen.
Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. (FIAT, Italian: Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, lit. ‘Italian Automobiles Factory, Turin’), is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy, a subsidiary of FCA Italy S.p.A. which is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. was formed in January 2007 when Fiat reorganized its automobile business, and traces its history back to 1899 when the first Fiat automobile was produced.
- Human Subjects Distorted by Nature in Double-Exposure Photographs by Christoffer Relander
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
Apr 2020 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30