Known in early 1957 as Duntov Chevy’s or simply Black and White’s they dominated A/Stock drag racing. The term Black Widow was first applied to a few 1957 Chevy 150 black and whites that SEDCO built for NASCAR competition. The Super Stock Chevy term for NHRA SEDCO built cars soon gave way to the NASCAR term Black Widow for all the black and whites.
- Human Subjects Distorted by Nature in Double-Exposure Photographs by Christoffer Relander
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative