Known in early 1957 as Duntov Chevy’s or simply Black and White’s they dominated A/Stock drag racing. The term Black Widow was first applied to a few 1957 Chevy 150 black and whites that SEDCO built for NASCAR competition. The Super Stock Chevy term for NHRA SEDCO built cars soon gave way to the NASCAR term Black Widow for all the black and whites.
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
- Amazing Winners of the 2018 Siena International Photo Awards