Held On Till May is a post pop-punk band from Pretoria, South Africa, est 2015. With a band name inspired by the iconic Pierce The Veil, and originating from a country with an almost none existent alternative music scene, the bar has never been raised higher for these 4 guys.
- Human Subjects Distorted by Nature in Double-Exposure Photographs by Christoffer Relander
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative