If you shoot photos in RAW, you need the right program to open and edit them. Darktable is a free Adobe Lightroom alternative.
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
- Amazing Winners of the 2018 Siena International Photo Awards