They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Some pictures, however, are worth at least a million. I’m talking about photographs that nearly everyone recognizes and that will forever be etched into our shared history. Even though these legendary photos might be known by all, far from everyone knows about the superstar photographers who took them. Even less know about the cameras they used to capture history in the making. Buckle up, amigos, you’re about to become photography buffs!
- Human Subjects Distorted by Nature in Double-Exposure Photographs by Christoffer Relander
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative