Fort Klapperkop was the third fort erected before the outbreak of the Anglo-Boer War (1899–1902) to protect Pretoria. It has been restored with historical accuracy and arranged as a museum, with permanent exhibitions of Anglo-Boer War objects and furniture. The fort has the following rooms: Ammunitie, Hospitaal, Keuken, Machine, Telegraaf, Stal and Manschappen.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review