Instagram has now rolled out to Windows PCs and laptops, but unless you have a touchscreen you’ll have trouble uploading photos. Here’s how to use Instagram on Windows, and how to upload images to Instagram on Windows 10.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review