Instagram has now rolled out to Windows PCs and laptops, but unless you have a touchscreen you’ll have trouble uploading photos. Here’s how to use Instagram on Windows, and how to upload images to Instagram on Windows 10.
- Human Subjects Distorted by Nature in Double-Exposure Photographs by Christoffer Relander
- Top 25 Photos on Flickr in 2019 From Around The World
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative