The shape of the memorial, consisting of three wings that cross over one another, is intended to symbolise flight. The wings each cover separate rooms that house a chapel, a caretakers office and a machine room. The hall between the wings houses a cenotaph as the centrepiece of the memorial and the rolls of honour.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review