The Lodge is a large double-story house filled with a veritable treasure chest of fascinating artifacts. Amongst many others are included an opium den, a sedan chair dating back to the 16th century, Le Corbusier designer furniture, an antique chaise chair, lounge a French grandfather clock and Louis XV chairs.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review