The first post-war Austins and other small British cars that arrived in North America following the Second World War were slightly re-worked, pre-war designs. This would soon change, however, and the Austin Motor Company of Longbridge, Birmingham, was one of the earliest to offer an all new post-war model, the Austin A40.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Photography Post-Processing Software
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review