Henry Diltz recounts how he became the official photographer of Woodstock and shares what it looked like through the viewfinder.
Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
If you shoot photos in RAW, you need the right program to open and edit them. Darktable is a free Adobe Lightroom alternative.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Some pictures, however, are worth at least a million. I’m talking about photographs that nearly everyone recognizes and that will forever be etched into our shared history. Even though these legendary photos might be known by all, far from everyone knows about the superstar photographers who took them. Even less know about the cameras they used to capture history in the making. Buckle up, amigos, you’re about to become photography buffs!
These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
The Kennel Club has announced the winners of its 2019 Dog Photographer of the Year Awards. As you might expect, the gallery is full of adorable little puppers, young and old.
Photographers from 155 countries and territories submitted 48,000 images to our 2017 contest
- Woodstock photographer shares what it was like to photograph the 1969 music festival: Digital Photography Review
- How to Use Darktable, the Free Adobe Lightroom Alternative
- 20 Of The Most Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Captured Them | Bored Panda
- These are the Kennel Club’s Dog Photographer of the Year contest winners: Digital Photography Review
- Amazing Winners of the 2018 Siena International Photo Awards